"Aguchita Vive" Peru, September 27, 2018
HOLINESS IN THE LIFETIME OF A SINGLE WOMAN
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” Mt 5,3
From the process of Beatification of Sr. Ma. Agustina we share this reflection.
ENVIRONMENT: candle, flowers, fruits, sign "LIVE FULL DAYS", They symbolize a full life, committed to poor people.
HOLINESS IN A WORLD OF DETERIORATION OF VALUES
We are living the call to holiness, now that the world is experiencing the deterioration of values, Justice, Peace, Freedom, Truth, loss of the meaning of life, the dignity of the person, the inadequate use of nature, rupture of relationships between brothers, sisters because of selfishness, ambition, abuse of power. As a consequence, we live, social conflicts, forced migration, violence, exploitation, human trafficking ...
The voice of the Shepherd urges us to walk towards holiness in his footsteps, from the simplicity of our life.
THE LIFE OF MARÍA AGUSTINA. A LIVING PROPHETISM
She is a testimony of that holiness of the people who live day by day from simplicity, openness to the "Grace of God that passes" (St. Ma. Eufrasia), evidence the prophecy of her life, with her testimony marked by a profound inner life, "because those who rely on God can also be faithful in front of their brothers and sisters, do not abandon them in bad times, do not get carried away by their anxiety and stay close to others even when that does not give them satisfaction. immediate. "(GAUDETE ET EXSULTATE112).
This holiness is manifested in the endurance, patience and meekness, joy and sense of humor, audacity and fervor, (112-139) in every moment of his life. Mary, that young girl of Nazareth, hearing the voice of God, sings with great force "My spirit rejoices in God, my savior" responds impelled by the strength of the Holy Spirit who will be in her in everything she had to face, joy, pain, injustice, impotence in fidelity to his Yes. Aguchita lived, like Mary of Nazareth, joy in following Jesus the Shepherd.
From this stamp of sanctity, she encourages us and commits us to follow in the footsteps of the one who gave his life for us.
Our baptism puts us on the path to holiness and only by looking at Jesus does transformation become possible, according to John Eudes, when he speaks of forming
COMMITMENT: WE GO TO BEAR FRUIT
THE MESSAGE FROM THE CLAR IS USED BY INSPIRATION, AT THE CLOSURE OF THE XII GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF 2011 AND WE RECEIVED IT FROM AGUCHITA:
- Calls, like AGUCHITA, to cultivate the gift of insistence, the gift of persistence, in the animation of our life and mission.
- Let us be signs of the God of Life, taking it wherever we go, in a very particular way where the witness of the VR becomes more urgent.
- Let us be grateful / grateful to the God of Life - the only absolute in our existence - for calling us in this historical moment and for filling us with so many blessings ...
- Let us be sent to be multipliers / of the good, beauty and truth, with which the Creator God has enveloped us and continues to envelop us.
- Let's go and produce fruits of unity. Let us build relationships that value each human being that approaches us, but in a special way the Brother and Sister who lives in our communities. Where love is the foundation, we can recognize and welcome Jesus Christ who comes to us under the rags of the poor, wearing the dress that without the opening to the Spirit we will not be able to hear or perceive.
Let us proclaim this psalm that speaks of a life given to his Pastor.
Aguchita, we remind you
You are the faithful disciple who lived following the Shepherd,
You are the Shepherdess who made the impossible possible
in the daily life.
Like the lilies and birds of the field,
you trusted in the Father providence,
and your certainty was so great
that you shared hands full what you received.
Your life was impregnated
where you spent sowing love,
service, welcome and joy.
How we remember you! When contemplating ...
the rose bush, the olive tree, the lemon grass and the bugambilas
that your laborious hands sowed.
The medlars, avocados and quinces,
They are silent witnesses of your fertility
because they learned from you to give joyfully
their best and tasty fruits.
Still, speak of you with affection and gratitude
the simple women of La Huerta, (place of mission)
Ansieta and Mendocita as well as the priests,
who were the cause of your fatigues and prayers.
What a wonderful gift the Good Lord gave you! ...
Well, your always open heart welcomed the poor and the rich,
and with your serene smile you showed
the tenderness of the Pastor.
The secret of your strength was found in
"... communion with the Word and the Eucharist ..."
that took you to "... live full days ..."
you instilled wisdom and prudence
to soften and transform the hearts of young women,
whom you loved with a predilection
Love led you to live in fullness
Your donation for the Holy Work,
without fear of wearing you out, that's why you wanted to be
"Like the candle that illuminates and is consumed".
this testimony of your life and martyrdom
it summons us, it engages and it animates
to continue making a more human world
where mercy, justice and peace sprout.
Thank you for continuing to live among us !.
CONTEMPLATION MOMENT (silent time to internalize the call to holiness)
WE EXPRESS OUR PRAYER:
- Lord, we need your Spirit and your light that accompanies the mission that you have entrusted to us, in our services with girls, women and families, to deliver the tenderness that we receive from you.
- We need to push us to care for Mother Earth, the treasures that she keeps in her womb, respect the ecology, recognizing that your creation is sacred and that all people are responsible, knowing that we need it even if it does not need us.
- The Justice is a priority to make our consecration prophetic, only this way we can recreate the relationships between sisters and brothers, it is only that we practice justice, that we love with tenderness and that we walk humbly with our God.
- Jesus good shepherd give us your look to respond to the new calls that the reality of today demands, new responses to urgent situations, migration, trafficking in persons, refugees, feminicide.
UNITED IN THE PATH OF HOLINESS WITH AGUCHITA, GIVE THANK YOU!
Lord Jesus Good Shepherd,
you consecrated with the gift of shepherding
to your daughter MARIA AGUSTINA RIVAS LÓPEZ - "AGUCHITA"
and you sent her to "give her life for her sheep."
We thank you because she knew how to give permanent witness
of merciful love, peace and the defense of life.
She knew how to make her daily life a song to the love of God and Mother Earth.
We thank you for what you continue to produce today
in our journey as disciples of the Lord.
We ask that her memory be for our People an energy of the Spirit
that sustains us when we risk for the mission.
Mary, Our Lady of Charity, give us peace!
"Aguchita Vive" Peru, September 27, 2018