Motherhouse in a few words

In 1829, St Mary Euphrasia, at that time a Sister of the Congregation of Our Lady of Charity founded by St John Eudes (1601-1680), established a community in what was the Tournemine Indian textiles printing factory, on the site of the actual Motherhouse

Today the Motherhouse includes the International Community, the Congregational Spirituality Centre, the association Bon Pasteur Hostellerie and the new Museum of the Good Shepherd. There are also some communities and the offices of the Province of Europe BFMN on site.

Close to Angers city center, this is an important and symbolic place for all the Sisters around the world.